My Top 6 Essence Products!

Today i want to share with you some of my favorite essence products, which, i belive, are the best out of all their stuff that i have used. So, let's get started!

1) Silky Touch Blush

I have two favorite colors. One i use like a normal blush, the other one most of the time is used as a bronzer

essence silky touch blush #40 Natural Beauty, bronzer, blush, essence
Bronzer: essence silky touch blush #40 Natural Beauty
essence silky touch blush # 20 Babydoll, essence, blush
Blush: essence silky touch blush # 20 Babydoll
2) Jumpo Eyeliner pen

 Honestly, i bought this thing in a rush, i didn't even watched how it looks inside. And when i got back home, i was really disappointed, because the brush here is pretty big. I tried to use it a couple of times, but then i just put it in my makeup bag, and totally forgot about it for almost a year! But a few weeks ago i found it and just fell in love:) It's easy to apply and super long-lasting + it's said to be waterresistant, and i'm definitely agree with that

Essence I ♥/love Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen, essence, junbo pencil
Essence I ♥ Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen
3) Liquid Eyeliner

 Here's another amazing eyeliner that i use all the time! 

Essence, Liquid Ink Eyeliner, Eyeliner
Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner
4) Bronzing highlighter

 I love this product so much, you can just take it with you anywhere in the world, and you'll be good! This can work as bronzer, blush, highlighter, eyeshadows! Isn't that cool?

Essence Sun Club All-In-One bronzing highlighter. For eyes, face and body
Essence Sun Club All-In-One bronzing highlighter. For eyes, face and body (I have it for brunettes-darker skin)
5) Brow pencil

Sometimes i use it on my waterline (not my best idea), but it's perfect for eyebrows + i find the brush very convinient

Essence eyebrow disigner (02 Brown)
Essence eyebrow disigner (02 Brown)
6) Eyeshadow

This single eyeshadow palette (can i say this or it doesn't make any sense?) is beautiful on it's own, though i like to wear it with maybeline color tattoo. Highly pigminted!

Essence Eyeshadow metallic effect (35 Party All Night)
Essence Eyeshadow metallic effect (35 Party All Night)
Ok, guys, that's it for today's post, hope you liked it. Thank you so much for spending your time and reading this, means a lot. See u soon!

P.S. Guys, please, tell me what you think of these products, i would really like to know!


You also might be interested in this post --> My Top 6 Maybelline Products

XoXo, Dasha 

Comments