What's In My Bag


Hello guys, so sorry for not posting for last 4 days! I've been extremely busy preparing for my college exams, and i'm sitting all og them within 2 weeks, so sorry in advance if don't manage post every other day.

Today i found to share with you some of my bag essentials and just show you what i usually cary around with me. Firstly, i want to say that what i keep in my bag depends on a bag. I have a few that i use pretty much equally.

This one from the picture above is from a brand called Befree



That's how my bag looks inside. As you can see, i like to keep things organized. It's like my thing, i'm a Monica type of girl:)



Here's what i keep in my biggest compartment:

  1.  My pencil-case. Obviously, i don't take it with me everywhere, only when i go to college, though sometimes i take just a pen
  2. Wallet
  3. Avon sunglasses, which i'm absolutely obsessed with, i don't even wear any other ones now!
  4. My notebook. I know it looks very simple but i really like it. I carry it around to write down some ideas for my blogs
  5. I always take a small water bottle with me. This one is very light. I believe it's 0,25 ml.
  6. My "makeup" bag is from Avon. I have more non-beauty or makeup related things in the bag though.
  7. I love this umbrella. It's very beautiful and girly. It's also surprisely mot heavy at all for a bag, very compact. And it's also from Avon.
  8. A book. On the picture i have Hobbit by John Tolkien. I actually finished that already and i loved it so much. That is one of the best books i've read! Definately recommend. I always have a book with me in my bag, love reading.
  9. My study notebook. Normally, i have more than one in my bag but the day i ttok this picture we had only one subject


And that's what i have in the pockets you saw on the second picture. It's all pretty self-explenatory here:)


And in my makeup bag i have:
Essence Lipstick
A few hair ties
Bobby Pins
Maybelline Babylips in the color Cherry Me
Spare headphones
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
Two ends-colored eye pencil (Silver and black) from Avon

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed it

P.S. Previous post 
My Perfume Collection

Please follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)


Comments