My Top 5 Favorite Drugstore Mascaras EVER!


Hey guys! Today i want to share with you my favorite drugstore mascaras of all times! Let's get started!

L'oreal - Miss Manga.

No surprise there, i just featured this little baby in my July favorites (read here), and i love this one so much! As you can see, on the packaging it says mega volume, i'm not sure i can agree. It makes my lashes very long and black, it does make them appear more volumazied, but not mega. 

Essence - I Love Extreme.

This is quite an old one. I started using this, i believe, two years ago, if not earlier. I've completely used up a fair amount of bottles of this mascara. It gives the lashes extreme volume and makes them very long. Almost if i wore fake lashes, but without giving it a "spider effect".


Maybelline - Lash Sensational.

Again, no surprise here, i talked about this on my Instagram a few moths ago, when i got it; i also featured this in my Best of Maybelline post (here). It makes lashes seem very full and volumized. And this brush is just on point, so convinient to use!

Avon - Super SHOCK.

It's very similar to the essence extreme mascara. It gives off a bit less of product, which i like, otherwise using it can get messy sometimes. I've completely run out of this a long time ago, but i keep this bottle because of the brush. It seems to be exactly like the essence one, but it's better. If i messed up with mascara and my lashs pasted together, this brush is seriously my saviour! My holi-grail eye brush.

Maybelline - Rocket Volume.

I love this stuff so much! I've been trying a lot of new mascaras last 6 months or so, and i didn't reperchase it, but i will for sure! The brush is amazing, makes my lashes pop, they seem to be very full and long!

The effect of these mascaras are pretty similar, but that's only because i prefer that type of eyelashes look. Hope you found this post helpful! 
Lots of love


P.S. Previous post 
Rimmel by kate Lipstick

Please follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)



Comments

  1. I hate hate HATE the Avon mascara I got it recently and it didn't lengthen my lashes much at all however the brush is fantastic, its worth keeping just for the brush as its brilliant at stopping clumps, if only the product itself could have been better, im tempted to use the Avon brush with the maybelline lash sensational and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird, the mascara gave me quite a good length and volume. It didn't impress me, but it was okay. Sorry, this product dissapointed you, but seriously, the brush is just the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment