Organic Shop Coffee & Sugar Body Scrub


Hello, friends! Today i want to write a quick post and just tell you a few words about my all-time favorite body scrub.

Why i love this product SO much:
-The smell. OMG guys, this smells heavenly! Basically, it's just a scent of a very sweet coffee and a subtle note of chocolate. So simple, but so good!
-The beads are quite big, but they don't irritate or damage my skin at all.

-It scrubs my skin very gently, but after using that, my skin is soft like never before.
-This is my second bottle, but i still didn't get sick of the smell. It's quite strong, and usually i can't use product with strong scents very often, but with this one it's not like that at all.
-The price. I don't remember exactly how it cost me, but it was quite cheap.
-It's organic, i can use it as much as i want without worrying some ingridients will affect my skin badly.
-After using the scrub you still can smell a subtle scent of it on your skin, which i really really like!
-Because it has oils in it, it moistrizes my skin. After using the scrub, i don't feel the need to put on some lotion, as i do with some other scrubs.



The only thing i don't kile about this product is that it ends too fast even though the bottle is pretty big, but i think that's just because i use it quite a lot. I highly recommend this scrub if you're looking for a new one.

Thank you so much for reading! See you soon
Lots of love

P.S. Previous post 
The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)




Comments

  1. This sounds excellent - I'd love to try it! Love your blog, just followed you on Bloglovin :) x

    http://theglamourelle.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear you like it! And yes, you definately should try the scrub, it's sooo good!)) xo

      Delete

Post a Comment