Life and Blog Update


Hey guys, so...today's post is quite different from what i usually write. But i just really felt like talking to you. I don't want to put myself in some kind of a box and write only about beauty, makeup, and fashion. And i've noticed that recently that's all i've been doing. Even though i love all these things so much and i'm still very passionate about them, i just want to start doing also life post once in a while.
 For example, one of the next posts will be a very short story that's written by me. I wrote it in Russian over a year ago and i really like it, though i'm not sure i will be able to translate it correctly in English. I'm 100% writing "Why I Love Autumn" very soon. So that kind of stuff, i genuinely hope that you guys don't mind:) And it doesn't mean i won't write about beauty, i so will, i love it! By the way, get exited for review on one of lush bath bombs soon;)

I think that was everything i wanted to say about my blog, now i want to share with you some of exiting things going on in my life. Firstly, i would like to say thank you, your support, guys, and my blog make me so incredebly happy! I'm just having time of my life even though nothing too special is happening. THANK YOU. 
Also, if you follow me on Twitter (here) you probably know that i am a second-year student now and i'm beyond exited. That feels kind of weird to say, but it's so amazing. I love my university so much, and i love what i sudy, and people there, and everything together is just makes me feel on the cloud nine! From second year we should choose what foreign language we want to learn besides English, i went with French, and i LOVE it, cannot wait when i actually will be able to speak:)
 I found a new hobby - smash books or art books, however you want to call it. It's basically a kind of notebook, in which you do themed pages and decorate it with washi tape, stickers and all that. I'm actually obsessed with it at the moment. And it's so calming!
And the last thing i want to mention is that i have a YouTube channel now, it's kind of lame so far, but i'm working on it:) It would be really nice of you to check it out if you want to (here).

I know it's probably the longest and the most boring post for you i've written so far, but i just couldn't continue writing normal posts without saying all that new things about myself and my blog plan. I feel like i'm changing a lot and i want you to be part of this journey with me if you want to. Thank you so much if you're still reading! Love you to the moon and back, see you soon

P.S. Previous post 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)




Comments

  1. I love the art book thing, I creating one at the moment, I will definitely check out your youtube channel !
    P.S I really like your writing style.

    Zeynab :)
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you SO MUCH! It always means a lot! I would love to see how yours look!

      Delete
  2. I love when people write this kind of posts and you get to see the person behing the blog a little bit better. I'm going to your youtube channel, you'll make good videos for sure (:
    Have a good day, gorgeous ^^

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so sooo much!! You are so sweet! Yes, i like to read that kind od posts too, but i never really wrote one myself before, so happy you liked it!

      Delete
  3. It's so great that you're having such a nice time at school Dasha! I actually really like reading more personal posts like this one :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, i;m really thankful for where i study and for the fact i study what i absolutely love!)) I do too, btw, your blog is one of my absolute favorites!))

      Delete

Post a Comment