The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube


Hey guys!

Today i have another little review for you all! I haven't tried much things from The Body Shop but i love every single one that i have. And this eye cream is not an exсeption.

It claims to cool undereye area and moistrize it. Well, i definately wouldn't say that it moistrize my eye as a normal eye cream does, but my skin never feels dry when i use it.

I absolutely love using this product in the mornings. It slightly coolens up the undereye area, which feels beyond amazing! I also like to use it throughout the day just because it feels so nice. When you hadn't have enough sleep or you're just tired this is seriously perfect. I love this products so much, will buy more, no doubts.

I honestly can't even think of what i don't like about this product. Maybe, MAYBE that would be better if the cooling power were stronger, but it is okay as it is. Highly recommend trying that product out.
By the way, can we talk how cute the packaging is? I love it! The bottle is tiny, but the product lasts me already for three months, and i have quite enough left!


Thanks for reading, lots and lots of love!

P.S. Previous post 
Golden Rose Fall Nail Polish Review

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)



Comments

  1. the packaging is definitely very cute ! I almost got this product the other day but I got something else instead . I may get it next time i go to Body Shop :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend getting this, i'm sure you'll love it!

      Delete
  2. Great review! I've been on the look for a good eye cream, definitely going to give this one a try! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this product before, but the packaging is so cute!! The formula sounds great, too ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment