MAC Creme In Your Coffee Lipstick


Hey guys!

Today i want to share with you my recent favorite! A few weeks ago i went shopping with my friend and picked out this beautiful lipstick from MAC. This is actually my first MAC lipstick ever, so i was really exited! I thought this colour would be perfect one to wear every day this fall.
As you can see by the title the lipstick i chose is called Creme In Your Coffee, which i though would be perfect one to go for. It's from their Cremesheen collection. 

What I Like About The Lipstick:

-The colour. This is probably the most brown lipstick i own, which is cool, i love it! It is suitable for both - day and night time, which is always a bonnus.



-I really like the texture of the lipstick, it feels so moistrizing as if i had a lipbalm on, so nice!
-I like the smell of MAC lipsticks, it smells caremelly, but definately not a sickly scent.

-The packaging is amazing! If you're such an esthetician as i am, you will get the greatest pleasure holding this little tube in your hands.
-The pigmentation impressed me so much! I honestly didn't expect it to be so great. Don't have a lipstick like that. 

What I Don't Like About The Lipstick:

-As for the price, i think the staying power could have been better. It stays on  about 3-5 hours, which is still okay. Actually, my Rimmel by Kate lipstick stays on a bit longer. (You can read my review on it here)
-If i eat something the lipstick dissapears from the lips, again, Rimmel's lipstick is still there even after having a meal. But honestly, it doesn't really metter, the packaging is so cute i want to re-apply my lipstick every 10 minutes.

Overall, the lipstick is amazing, i'm loving it so much! 100% will buy more MAC lipsticks in the future, highly recommend trying them out if you haven't already! Also, i would really want to know what are your favorites ones, cause i have to say, these lipsticks are quite addictive, i need to try my best to not go and buy the whole store right away.

Thanls for reading!
Lots of love

P.S. Previous post 
I Love Tea Tag

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)



Comments

Post a Comment