The Sunday Post: My Week

Hello to my beautiful readers out there! How's your week? I hope it was good! Mine was absolutely amazing!

This Tuesday i went shopping to IKEA with my best friend, it was SO MUCH FUN! I spent i lot of money, not gonna lie, but it all was worth it:) Wait till December to see the ikea haul!
Also, that same day i decided it was the time to decorate my Christmas three! It's not the main one, it;s just a baby three for my room. This is the earliest i've decorated my room!

And today i went to the cinema with same friend, we watched the Mockingjay Part 2! Don't want to spoil anything, but it was reaaly good! I read the books and the script was extremely close to the original story, very happy with the result. I kind of thinking og watching it again. By the way, Peeta is SO cute!

Before going to the movie, we went by Starbucks, cause we're obsessed! We ordered Gingerbread latte and they gave us free cookies, which was so nice! 

Thank you so much for reading, love you lots!
Dasha

P.S. Previous post 

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)



Comments