Lush Haul

Lush, haul, comforter shower gel, beauty, pampering, blogging


Hey guys! It's been awhile since i last wrote lush related post. I recently got a few pieces from there, and i thought i would share.

First one is pretty obvious by the picture, The Comforter Shower Gel. I've heard so many people rave about it, and luckily, my best friend gave it to me as one of my birthday presents, which i was incredibly happy about! I absolutely loved the smell, might be my favorite one from lush, actually. No need to say, i will write a thorough review on this gel a bit later.

Next things i picked up myself, but it also was a gift from my mom for New Year. Again, i will have reviews on all the following prodcuts any time soon!




Sex Bomb. I almost bought it last time i visited lush, but something stopped me. Yet so many people said they loved it, so i thought i would give it a try. I really like the look and the smell of the bomb. I'm really exited to use it!

Comforter Bubble Bar. I mainly picked this up because i liked the smell of the shower gel so much, and they have the same scent (obviously, they have the same name), so i decides to try this one out as well. I actually already used a piece of it, and i loved it!

Last but not least, Yog Nog Bomb. I asked the consultant what was the best moistrizing bomb, and she told me it was this one. So i followed her advice and got it. Also already gave this one a try, couldn't wait. Review on this one will be up VERY soon!

My other lush posts:






P.S. Previous post 
Blog Goals For 2016

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments