New Year's Resolutions // Life Goals For 2016

candle, ikea, blogging, inspiration

I was planning to do this post much earlier but, you know, thinking of your goals for 2016 is a bit time-consuming. I don't really like the term "resolutions", i like to think of them more as of goals for the years because to me it's much more motivating. In this post i will share with you some of my life goals for 2016, and one of the next posts will be my blog goals.

  • Reset my sleep pattern and stick to it. I'm not really good at this. My university classes start at absolutely different time everyday, so it is very difficult for me to always wake up at the same time. Sometimes my first class starts at 9 o'clock (which means i have to wake up at 6.30) and sometimes at 2 o'clock. As i've noticed i'm at my best when i wake up between 9 and 10. Since i'm on my winter break my sleeping patter is crazy now, i go to bed at 3 am and wake up at 1 or 2 pm, which is so bad!
  • Try meditation or something relaxing. I take everything too close to heart and i stress out so easily, i NEED to relax more. I want to try some sort of medication and do it a few times a week for 15-20 minutes.
  • Eat healthier. We all knew this would be in this post at some point. My eating habbits are terrible and i eat a lot of junk food (i'm talking A LOT). Last few weeks of December i tried to change my "diet" and i was pretty good at it but because of holidays i'm back where i started. I'm not even saying eat healthy, just healthier.
  • Go to church at least once a month. Something you probably didn't know about me is that i do go there every now and then. But this year i want to do it more often.
  • Start doing exercises. I'm the worst at it, honestly. I tried a bunch of times but always failed. I want to try and do this at least once a week. Just go into this sport routine by little steps. If i manage to exercise even more often, that would be great! 
  • Be thankful. I consider myself as a thankful person in general, at least last few years but beacuse of influence of the social media, youtubers and bloggers i want so many things. And sometimes i just forget to appreciate what i already have - materially and spiritually. 
  • Stress less. As i said, i stress about everything all the time. This year i want to stop doing that and be more chilled with my life.
  • Fight anxiety. I never really had bad problems with anxiety, it has always been there, it just didn't bother me too much. But after some things that had happened this December (i talked about this in my previous post) i feel like my anxiety is now completely out of control. It interferes me from living a normal life. I need to start doing something with it.
  • Take more care of myself. It kind of goes with two previous points. I need to be checked by doctors more often, because i know i have a few health problems but i just ignore them most of the time, which i know is so wrong. Plus i want to have more "me time" and also treat myself more often.
Well, i guess that's all i wanted to share with you. I think there were more, i just can't remember it know. If i do, i probably will update this post. Hope all of you who wrote your New Year's Resolutions and myself will stick to them this year:)

Lots of love,
Dasha


P.S. Previous post 

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments