Sephora Face Mask

Sephora face mask, moistrizing and brightening face mask, sephora rose mask


This was my first time ever trying Sephora face mask, i didn't even know we had Sephora products in my city. They have quite a few different types of these masks to try (moisrizing&soothing, anti-aging&smoothing, toning&revitalizing, anti-fanigue&energizing, moistrizing&brightening, perfecting&brightening, mattifying&anti-blemish, nourishing&balancing). Since it's winter and it's ridiculously cold where i live, i decided to go with the moistrizing and brightening one. The cost is similar to a cheapest lush bath balm, so it's not too expensive, but also not something i would buy all the time. Only occasionaly when i want to treat myself. Now was the time to do so, my skin has been feeling poorly and it definately needed a good face mask.

It has a bit rosy scent to it, which i don't mind. It looks quite funny on the face. It's one of those masks where you just put on a tissue (that has holes for your eyes, lips and nose), leave it for 10-15 minutes (i did 20), take off the tissue and voila! You don't even need to wash it off, just tap some cream (or whatever it's that's left after the mask) into you face. My skin felt so moisrized and healthy after the mask! I highly recommend everyone trying this out. I honestly don't know how someone can not like it!

P.S. Previous post 
Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara Review

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments