My One Year Blog Anniversary!


I am beyond exited for this post, guys! I officially have this blog for a year, i had my first blog anniversary on February the 4th. I would have written this post on the actual anniversary date, but i didn't feel well for the past week. I'm good now and ready to write loads of posts for you! I honestly can't believe it's been a year, it feels like i've had this blog for my entire life, i'm so used to having my own little internet space. I want to say a huge thank to you, guys, for reading my posts, commenting on them, following me on social media, THANK YOU SO MUCH! It honestly means the world to me!

And as a little treat/present for myself, i went out and bought a few MAC products, which i will definatelly write reviews on later this month. 
I got a single eyeshadow in "Rich Core", which is a gorgeous golden and burgundy colour, i'm in love with it! I originally was going to get "Burgundy Times Nine" palette, but the colours on the website looked a bit better, and i didn't like them in real life as much. When i spotted this tiny eyeshadow pot i instanly knew i had to buy it! Have absolutely no regrets, the colour is so beautiful!

And i also picked up their matte lipstick in "Velvet Teddy". So many people have been raving about it lately, so i really wanted to give it a go. 

Thank you so much for the support once again, love you all so much,

Dasha

P.S. Previous post 

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments

  1. Happy blog birthday for the beginning of the month! All the best for the next coming year!

    Charlotte
    www.char-onthehorizon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment