My Top Three Garnier Products

Garnier, Garnier Hair Oil, Garnier Body Lotion, Garnier Micellar Water

I used to love Garnier a few years ago, then for some reasons i stopped using them, and a few months ago i decided to try some products from the brand. I am completely obsessed now! These are my top three ones. And i genuinely think everyone should have these products in their bathroom, they are so incredibly good and it's drugstore, which is always a nice bonus.

Ganrnier Fructis SOS Hair Repair Oil. I used to hate this product in the summer, i thought it made my hair greasy. I'm not sure what had happend since then, but now i love it so much, i use it every single day after i washed my hair, while it's still wet. I feel like it also works as a heat protector even though it doesn't say so on the bottle. Despite the terribly cold weather, my ends are in the best condition ever. 

Garnier Oil Beauty Nourishing Lotion. My newest love. I bought this because Emily Rose mentioned it a few times on her YouTube channel. The second i put this on my body was the second i fell in love with the lotion. It moistrizes my body very well without feeling too oily or thick. It soaks in extremely quickly. My skin looks shiny and healthy after using the product. And it smells nicely, too.

Garnier Micellar Water. A most famous Garnier product. And it's very worth the hype. I feel like evryone knows about it, and not much needs to be said. You simply take off your makeup with it, and it doesn't even need to be washed off afterwards. Works just great.

I will keep repurchasing these products forever more, because they are my all-time favorites and essentials. Highly recommend trying them out <3

P.S. Previous post 

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments

  1. I love their cleansing water! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the micellar cleansing water, it's my go to every time I take my make up off x

    http://beesytimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same, i don't even want to try using something else to take off my makeup!

      Delete

Post a Comment